Here's a list of some of the most commonly asked questions we get.
Service and appointments
We provide healthcare services using the App and our Websites. We have created an intelligent clinical assistant that allows patients ("You") to access your GP Practice/ Medical Practice (“the Practice”) without having to book an appointment
- Our services are provided using qualified medical professionals which may include doctors, nurses or pharmacists (Medical Practitioners) based in the UK and the Republic of Ireland.
- We are AT Technology Services Limited, a limited company registered in England and Wales (10315983). Our registered office and our principal place of business is 26-28 Stratham Place, London, SW2 4QY
- You can contact us by telephone at 0208 678 5633 or by email at email@example.com If you need to write to us or send us a notice under these terms you can do so by email or writing to the above address.
Dr. iQ is our intelligent clinical assistant that allows you to gain access to the Practice without having to book an appointment. By downloading the application or using the Website dr-iq.com you will find a more convenient way of communicating with your Practice.
We have developed a diagnostic therapeutic treatment algorithm (“Clinical Pathways”) for common conditions that patients regularly present with. At the beginning of each Clinical Pathway, we will assess your suitability for using Dr. iQ and tell you if it would be better to speak to a GP or attend at the surgery in person.If the Clinical Pathway is suitable for your needs, the matter can be dealt with without any further interaction with the surgery. The information you enter is reviewed by the practice and will be stored on your medical records that are held at the Practice.
Adults can use our services on behalf of children, but children shouldn't use our services themselves
- Our services are for use by adults over the age of 16.
- We may suspend services or terminate user accounts if we reasonably suspect that they are being used in breach of the restrictions in this section.
Yes. Dr. iQ is a free service if you are registered with a NHS Medical Practice / GP Practice.